We are thrilled to announce that NMPi has been shortlisted at the International Performance Marketing Awards, which aims to highlight the industry’s best and brightest within the performance marketing sector. The sister event to the Performance Marketing Awards, this set of awards looks globally to recognise work being done in all regions around the world.
We’re in the running for 5 campaign-based awards:
- Best Paid Search Campaign – NMPi for Fanatics
- Best Use of Data – NMPi for Fanatics
- Western Europe Best Performance Marketing Campaign – NMPi for Fanatics
- Best Use of Programmatic – NMPi & Liverpool FC
- USA Best Performance Marketing Campaign – NMPi for Onnit (read the case study here)
Last but not least, we’re especially pleased to announce that we’ve been shortlisted for the Best Team in Performance Marketing. This category is decided on a public vote until 18th September. You can vote for our amazing team here.
Keep your fingers crossed for the 21st of October, where we hope to make our clients and partners proud with another set of silverware for the trophy cabinet.