Read Time: 1 Minute
We’re excited to announce that NMPi by Incubeta has been shortlisted for a further 5 awards, following our recent success at the UK Search Marketing Awards. This time it’s the International Performance Marketing Awards (iPMAs) and we’re thrilled to have been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Best Performance Marketing Campaign – USA: NMPi by Incubeta for M&S International: Not all International Markets are Created Equal
- Best Performance Marketing Campaign – Western Europe: NMPi by Incubeta for Quintain Living (formerly Tipi): Closing the Online/Offline Gap
- Best Retail and E-Commerce Campaign: NMPi by Incubeta for Superdrug: A Cut Above the Competition
- Best Use of Data: NMPi by Incubeta for M&S International: Not all International Markets are Created Equal
- Best Use of Programmatic: NMPi by Incubeta for Lovehoney: Stimulating Display to Reach a Performance Climax
A huge congratulations to the teams who worked tirelessly on these campaigns. While we may not be able to celebrate in person, we’re keeping our fingers crossed for more good news at the virtual awards ceremony on November 24th.